
After the parade, we went over to my friend Carlye's she was giving us a cabinet for the studio, we put the cabinet in this trailer and the 4 of us above and her son Brackon rode in the back up to the studio.... (what adults ride around in the back of a trailer I'm not sure but....) anyway on the way up there the trailer came unhooked from the suburban! We started going faster then the car... Tom and Cameron looked over to see us right along side of them.... Brackon and I were the only ones who could see what was going on the others were facing backwards and were just riding along... Tom and Cameron said me and Brackon's faces were so funny because we were so scared!! We luckily hit the curb and the trailer stopped with no one hurt... neighbors came running over to see if we were all okay, none of us could even talk we were all laughing so hard!! I wish we had video of this adventure!
1 comment:
HAHAHA! Still just as funny to read about it! I would seriously pay NASA if we could get a video from their satalittes of this. effing awesome!
Post a Comment