Saturday, December 31, 2011

June 25th


On June 25th we had a performance for Tim a neighbor boy with cancer, Olivia was doing an aerial and she slipped on the polished cement and landed right on the top of her head. Crazy/strong/amazing/brave girl got up and finished the dance crying.... she then had a huge lump on her head and a very sore neck. They felt to be better safe then sorry they needed to send her in an ambulance to Primary Children's to make sure she had not seriously injured her neck or head.... (Do you like the glittery eyes and lips) Needless to say she was fine just strained the muscles in her neck and had a slight concusion. They sent us home in 10 minutes.... just a very expensive ride out of the park.... Later that night we had planned a surprise birthday for Tom he was turning 40 on the 26th.... as I walked into the hospital he met me with his phone asking what is this about... I had text everyone to see who could help make sure the party was still a go and accidentally text him as well. So the party was not a surprise, but we had fun with a giant slip and slide and food catered by Costa Vida and with all the hectiness of the day NO pictures... Sorry Tom... stinky pete still went down the slip and slide just a few hours out of the ambulance... Crazy girl. She was told not to tumble for a week and she was practically cartwheeling out of the hospital. When I reminded her she couldn't tumble she said I'm not it's just a cartwheel. Only Olivia!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

I was so going to comment on her glittery eyes! HAHA! I love that little spunkdefied girl of yours! She is so amazing! Sorry the drive was so expensive! And TomAs's dinner was so yummy! Cam and I go there all the time now because of that!