In April Olivia went with the Wilkey's to Hawaii They went to Oahu first and then to Maui... She was gone for 10 very long days and we missed her like crazy especially on Easter She went to Pearl Harbor, Polynesian Culture Center, the Temple and the beach of Course They got tattoo's They also went to Waimea Falls We made them little sun dresses since she would be gone for Easter... Hannah, Olivia and Abby What cute girls!! Outside the temple Thank you so much Wilkey's for giving her the experience of a Life time!!
I was always so jealous of kids who got to go on these awesome trips with their friends! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! I love that you made sun dresses for all of them. SO CUTE! What an amazing trip that they will all remember forever! I could live there. Her facial expressions are KILLING ME SOFTLY!
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
1 comment:
I was always so jealous of kids who got to go on these awesome trips with their friends! SERIOUSLY AWESOME! I love that you made sun dresses for all of them. SO CUTE! What an amazing trip that they will all remember forever! I could live there. Her facial expressions are KILLING ME SOFTLY!
Post a Comment