The 3rd day we went to Six Flags... it was so much fun... It was blasted hot so we really liked the water slide part of the park... There was one slide that you stand in a tube and the bottom just comes out from underneath you... it was so scary but so fun at the same time... I had one of those I can't be old and made myself go on the slide.. the girls laughed so hard at me because I guess I tryed to grip the slide with both my hands and feet to save myself from dropping.
After the park. We went that night to the scarriest/ funniest hotel adventure of the trip... We walked in and let's be honest we're are Hampton snobs and like to only stay there, Tom booked us a room at the Super 8 walking in alone was scary, there were all these truckers tail gating outside, some creeper on the internet right by the elevator as we announce are room number to the world... we were scared!! When we got into the room there was this nasty bug on the bed so we all screamed and the neighbors yelled really profane language at us.... we then looked under the mattress to see if we had bed bugs we didn't but there was this nasty big blood stain on the underside of the mattress. (Winter has this whole scene on her phone I will see if I can post this)... Anyway we all grabbed our stuff and got the heck out of dodge! We drove down the street to the Hampton and got away from the hotel on "the corner of rape and murder" as said by Kaylie! We laughed for months about the whole night...




1 comment:
I can just see ya now on the water slide. Why didn't you want to stay at the hotel on the corner of Rape and Murder? Weird.
Post a Comment