
shopping in Chicago.... fun shopping hated the driving and parking!


Oh how I love American Girl dolls!!
We went to this restaurant called "Dicks" its one of those where they are rude to you, they weren't really rude to us, I think the fact that we don't drink had something to do with it... They made us each hats with something somewhat rude on them..... Caitlyn's said "everytime I laugh a little pee comes out", Jaimie's said I french braid my back hair", Madz said "Not all blondes are dumb but I am" Kaylie's said I have more face book friends then real friends, Mine said, "Ya they are all mine, I want to keep trying until I have a boy", and Winter's said, " I steal my underwear from goodwill". It was a fun.... Now we were ready to settle down for the real reason we drove all this way....
1 comment:
I am dying over the hats! I forget how funny they were!
Post a Comment