Saturday, December 31, 2011

Kate Jablonski!!

The whole reason we had gone to Chicago was to go to "Camp Kate" She is my very favorite choreographer. She is amazing! Above is all the girls attending the camp...
Here are the girls ready to get started. They danced for 6 hours each day for 3 days.. they sweat for 6 hours each day they worked so hard. I was the creepy lurker in the background. My goal is to dance it this next year I was just worried because of my back and self doubt and old age etc etc...
Here we are getting her to sign our shirts. She really is so amazing, she had this one dance she was teaching and when she was having the girls walk through a part the old wood floor was creaking the beat of the song. Her choreography matches the music so perfectly the movements made the floor make music!
Here she is with all us "Utah" girls...
I'm a little obsessed! Here she and I are together.... Can't wait for next year!
Another I'll try and post.. but I will try and post some of the dances.... So worth the drive!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

I love that you met your favorite choreographer! I love your faces in those pix too. What a neat experience for all of you! SO cool!