10. Night Before Christmas
9. Polar Express
7. Norman Rockwell's Christmas (my friend Michelle gave me this book for my 16th birthday the inscription is classic.... I think it says the likes of Hey Fag and love you like a brother.
6. Christmas Carol
4. The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (love this it makes me laugh, I remember reading the whole book one afternoon at my Grandma's house it just makes be think of her..)
3 The Gift of 3 Trees
2. I Believe in Santa, I love how it is a Santa Claus Book that talks all about Jesus, and how Santa can remind us of Jesus...
1. Luke 2
The more that you read, The more things you will know. The more that you learn, The more places you'll go! .... Dr Seuss
What are your favorite Christmas Stories?




1 comment:
I have so many Christmas books, and I am so sad to admit this, but we don't read that often together. Another New Year's resolution I may have to start on early huh? Kind of makes me want to go wake my kids up and read to them right now. I do love The Polar Express and of course The Night Before Christmas. We love reading the Christmas story in Luke on Christmas Eve at my parents' house. My mom reads it and we usually do an awesome nativity reenactment. It's classic really. I'll video it this year...you can be jealous. Except they used to be even better...costumes and all. Ok totally off subject with the book theme...sorry...but I just saw the cutest photo a photographer friend of mine did as a gift for a grandma with all of these grandkids dressed as each of the parts of the nativity scene standing in front of a barn with a big star above them. Oh my heck...stinking cutest! (Ok maybe my describing it isn't the best...remind me to show you sometime. LOVE it!)
Anywho...I think I will go read a book now. I totally am feeling like a craptastic parent. Hopefully life will settle down a little for me.
Post a Comment