Spring around our House (or March through May) is dance competition Season..... we headed to St. George, where the boys did some Geo caching... (I actually experienced my first Geo cache here as well)... Above is Canyon with the found box..
For one dance we had a dance competition and Alec had to come and pick her up from it, it was so cute watching her get ready with 100 little sisters watching her in the locker room... and seeing her off... I wish I had a picture!Liv a love ready for her solo.... She danced to Jungle drum and won queen almost every single time this year... She is such a crack up, I will have to post her dance!
My New years goal was to post 52 times last year a weekly journal and I have failed miserably!! Lets see what I can do today with one day left..




1 comment:
Just emailed you pix of Madz and Alec heading off to the dance.
I LOVED Livvy's solo so much! She is hilarious!
I keep hearing about this Geo Caching thing...so funny but I'm sure the boys love that kind of thing. we'll have to try it sometime.
Post a Comment