Car henge.... We drove across the country to go to a dance convention we being me Madz, Winter, Jaimie, Kaylie and Caitlyn.... it was about a 24 hour drive.... the first day we drove through Wyoming and into Nebraska and stayed over night, the second day we drove to Car henge it was a nice little stop.... The girls "Owling" Car Henge from a distance... Maddie Planking...Ready to get back on the road again!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AH HAHAHAHAHA!!! The owling and planking pix are my very favorite. Oh and the one of you and winnie with the car that has your name and Livvy's on it. SO cute! And funny. And I love everything about it!
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! AH HAHAHAHAHA!!! The owling and planking pix are my very favorite. Oh and the one of you and winnie with the car that has your name and Livvy's on it. SO cute! And funny. And I love everything about it!
Post a Comment