
Olivia won high point for her solo... Here she is with her giant trophy. She was so funny, when they were getting ready for awards, they were bringing out the big trophies and she asked the lady in charge..."is that for me" The lady just kind of shrugged her off... she then kept inching toward them when they were calling out the awards... we were laughing at her, then they called her name as the overall winner, which means she had the highest score for all dancers her age. She went crazy doing this victory dance and telling the lady I told you that was for me. She also got a perfect score at another competition this year.... She did great and was so fun to watch!

Here are some of the team girls after awards... This was a good competition for us with a few overall high points! I love all these girls!
1 comment:
I love her face in these pix! You guys always do such a great job! I love to watch!
Post a Comment