#1 From my good friend Dori
#2 From my good friend Shireen
#3 Is my very first one, Tom gave it to me for my 22nd birthday along with the key to my car so it was kind of a birthday/breaking up gift weird huh...
#4 Tom's mom gave it to me
#5 Is my cowboy Santa he is my favorite, Tom gave him to me on our first Christmas.... this was the first day I realized he is the best gift giver!!! I felt really bad, I thought I had this great Christmas for him and I hardly had anything compared to what he had gotten me, and how creative his gifts are too. Funny I did not realize this before we got married in fact I remember at one point wondering if he was "cheap".. He really just didn't want to start out our marriage in any kind of debt and with the way I shopped before we were married that was an impossible task!! I am way better now and I never shop.
#6 My cute sister Autumn gave me....
#7 My favorite of all Young Women leaders the one I owe a lot of my testimony and love for church to, the one who actually set Tom and I up gave this "moon" Santa to me as you can tell he has been broken before by a ghost person because no one knows who did it!!
Well this is kind of a boring post, but each of the 12 days of Christmas I will post something I love about Christmas, maybe one of them will be interesting!@!




2 comments:
I don't think its lame I love your Santa collection. Its cute. I think mine might be the wierdest one up there.
I love your Santas! How is it that I did not know that you collected them . . . Now I have to get you one, because I now feel like I have neglected you.
Post a Comment