The 8th thing I Love about the Christmas Season.... are all the little recitals. We started December out with the kids Piano Recital some did better then others.... Then we had the fabulous percussion performance by Hayden and Maddie... This one is posted for you Becky... Up top is Canyons little Pre-school program. These are awesome, they are so cute, this is Canyon and his "twin" Lila...the funniest thing about Canyon's performance was a little girl sitting down a little ways from him was crying her friend so kindly loved her better put her arm around her and hugged her, and then put her hand over her mouth so she could smother out her crying it was pretty funny. The last recital was our Dance Recital. All the girls did a great job. I was proud of them all. I have a lot of really cute students and I love teaching them! This is Olivia's class, I couldn't post all of them. Anyway these moments with your kids are great, and I love to see them/hear them performing Christmas music.
7 comments:
such a cute post! Annie was sitting on my lap while I watched the videos and she clapped for Canyon and Olivia and danced to all of them! she just loves to damce. I wish I could have seen the preschool program! the smothering little girl is too funny! that could win the big prize on Americas Funniest home videos for sure!!(:
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I had some tear chuckles come to my eyes. Loved all the kids performances and I had a front row seat to boot. That was GREAT!
The triangle is an awesome instrument. It is an instrument...right? Not just a shape. A triangle/recorder duet would be something extra special. Think about it.
LOVED all the videos. I wish they were longer. I could listen to that band all day!
I seriously LOVED Olivia's costume. Really. I'm not kidding.
Canyon is darn cute.
wow video's your computer skills are blowing my mind. really cute though I have to say olivia's class costume definately my favorite.
Now WHY on earth am I crying??? Could it be that it's after 2:00 a.m. and I'm a little over the wrapping right now? Or could it be that I absolutely LOVE kids! For these reasons especially. Man I love recitals. I swear it brings back all of the tingles in your tummy when you're about to perform right? SUCH a sweet post my dear.
LOVED every minute of it!
Oh and I TOTALLY agree with Becky...a triangle/recorder duet would be PRICELESS! Who do we have talk to to make it happen?
Post a Comment