
The 6
th thing I love about Christmas is the lights..... I love to drive through the neighborhood and see all the houses decorated... It looks
especially pretty when their is snow. I like the
luminary bags too does anyone do that anymore?

This is some random persons house, but if you set your radio to their station then the lights go to the music it is awesome they did a great job!! We love to take the kids up to Christmas Street to see the lights and the story of Jesus birth pictures etc. I hate to be cold so we prefer that over temple square. I know that is terrible but what do you do...... In fact just a couple years ago Maddie came home and said "Did you know their is this place down town, called temple square where you can go and see all these Christmas lights?" We laughed that she thought it was a brand new thing. Then felt just a titch guilty that we had not taken the kids to see the temple lights. We took them that year and haven't since.... We do drive by and look from the car window. Or we drive around looking for a certain homeless man and his dog so Maddie can give him a blanket and the dog some food, (never found him)
Ok but what the ..... What in the world does this covered wagon have to do with Christmas? I can't stand this light. I love the wreaths, and snowflakes and candy canes that line our city streets. It is so festive!!! Then I drive by this and think really shouldn't you put this up in July instead. Maddie and I want to pull them down ourselves!!
2 comments:
Your house looks particularly spectacular this year. Did you have a professional do your lights? Don't look at our house, you'll be disappointed.
I love the lights and zarley is obsessed with lights this year there is a grizwald house by mom's you have to check out. by the way mike and I think the cold is part of the fun about temple square this was our 2nd year doing it and we really enjoy it. Just bundle up and get hand warmers thats what we did this year and my kids were warm in fact hot I think.
Post a Comment