Saturday, December 27, 2008

12 Things I love about Christmas #10

The 10th thing I love about Christmas is "New" pajama's.... My mom gives us new pajama's every year as long as I can remember and I have seen pictures to know it goes back even longer. Some years she makes them but lately they are bought. Either way the smell of new flannel, and that feel of new soft pajama's is the best. We always get together with my whole family on Christmas eve to read the story and get our new pajama's. This year as we were all crowded into my parents living room getting our new pajama's which they go in order youngest to oldest and you have to hug my parents everyone started cheering for you when it was your turn like you were being called down on the Price is Right...... it was totally crazy. Poor Miotch Autumns boyfriend was really in for an eye opener that day!!
These are my kids in their pajamas from this year......Don't worry they give them to adults too, since we don't take our pictures (Tom and mine anymore) I added some "Christmas Past" pictures don't laugh too hard!!
Cute Madz and Haydie..... back in 2000
Olivia's 1st Christmas
Check that out!!! I am laughing pretty hard as was Hayden so go ahead...
Isn't that cute we used to get matching pajama's ohhhh.... But check out the belly
This is the best, this was our first Christmas, I am not sure if Tom is going hunting or to bed?!! And did I eat a small child or what or just my own weight in caramel..... I'm kind of a fatty 2x4






4 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

SURE WISH YOU COULD HAVE BEEN HERE TO HEAR MY LAUGHTER!!!!!!! Oh my gash those are pretty much the greatest pictures EVER! Poor Tom! LOL! Your face and pose in the preggers one too...oh the joy! thanks for sharing!!!

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Love ya!

Becky said...

Tiffany - I love seeing all those cute pictures! The ones of you and Tom are classic. Was the hat part of the hunting pjs and did he wear it to bed?

We also do the whole pj thing, but not for adults. I think I'll start that next year.

Do you really think you're getting mono? I seriously hope not! That would really suck. Feel better!

Shake-N-Bake said...

I LOVE the pictures of you and Tom from years past! It is really making me want to find mine and John's and post them.

I can bring you in some meals if you need me to . . . or better yet, give me mono and we can both have meals brought in!

Principal Sal said...

What is with the MONO? Are you all kissing one another? It looks like I moved just in the nick of time!!! J/K

I too love your jammy pictures! I had a nightshirt just like you when I was pregnant with the girls! Tom looks STUNNING in his Mr. Green Jean Jammies. Does he still wear them?