Wednesday, December 17, 2008

12 Things I love about Christmas #4

The 4th Thing I love about Christmas are Christmas books, I love all the stories of giving and sacrifice etc.... I'm a sucker. This year I just read the Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck it was very good. I recommend it....(yes Doug can read, or Tiffany) I love the vintage looking Santa pictures in some of the books, I love Little House on the Prairie so when Mr. Edwards plays Santa well....... My favorites however are the "Three Trees" and the "I Believe in Santa Claus".....All of these books also represent gifts given to me by good friends and or family. Some of them I have had for over 20 years!!

3 comments:

Howard Family said...

Look what you have done to me, it is 2 am and I am up blogging and blog stalking.. Anyway I love christmas books to however your collection is much better than mine I think it has something to do with your birthday. But I dont see a picture of 'twas the night before christmas, with weimaraners as the people. just kidding but i do have that book

Becky said...

This is also one of my favorite things. We have quite the collection of books that we only pull out at Christmas. So fun.

Carlye Momma said...

CUTE! We have a small collection...I'll have to try those two books! LOVE IT!

So far my fave is The Polar Express.