For just this....Really I am very grateful for Hayden, he probably hears 100 x a week "I'll be right back keep an eye on your brother" He is always there to help me with the computer to lift things to watch Canyon to burn music etc etc. I love him his grumpyness and all. He makes me laugh and helps me out and really just hears too much what he is doing that I don't like instead of how much he helps me and how smart he is etc. So Haydie babes I am so thankful you chose me to be your mother... I must be the luckiest mom in the world!!




6 comments:
That was sweet! Seems like you're both lucky!
*Like*
I know this isn't Facebook....But I like this! Having a 14 year old is hard. I feel like I am constantly nagging! I also feel that I rely on him more than he knows or should have to deal with and do not tell him enough how much I appreciate him!!! This is something I have been consciously working at........
He really is a great kid.
HAHA! I love your friend Kristin's comment. Who doesn't love HAY HAY? He's hilarious, and I love to tease him and hug him!!! I agree with Hilary too...you're both lucky. He's a fanastic boy and you're a fantastic mama!
I love "Boy Hayden"! He cracks me up when he comes over to check on Canyon... It is a competition to see how many words I can get him to say... Love it!
I love that "little Dude" and I love that he goes over to the Bakers to check on Canyon. What a good kid you have, and that he is willing.
Post a Comment