Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today I am thankful for M.J.

No Not Michael Jackson
even though he is pretty awesome.... Today I am thankful for my bro in law Michael James....
Every time we plan family get together's he is totally right on board and is actually excited about it! He will work extra shifts to come up with the money and is fun to have around... he is good times. He works really hard for his family and I think he is a great guy and good to have around!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

What a nice thing to say! He's the best .. I couldn't agree more!

Sharon said...

You gotta love that guy! He's always up for a new adventure, and has turned out to be a great Dad to our cute grandkids!
Love you, Mike! (Like you didn't already know!)

Carlye Momma said...

That picture is fantastic! We like Mike too.