I had absolutely nothing that I HAD to do and NO where that I had to be so I was able to do whatever and it was great! I got to wake up before the crack of dawn... drive to Midway with these lovely people above and get my Christmas tree tag! It was great times... Note to self bring a coat next time, it will not be warm enough to take off your sweatshirt!! I also learned that I do like Hot chocolate (sam I am) You guys are the best to laugh as the sunrises with!!
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




3 comments:
It was a really good time!!! I am so excited to get our trees, i just hope Andrew doesnt want the biggest one lol i am a tad worried lol...Thanks for giving me a ride and my maple bar:-)!!! I love Canyons cute face!!!
You're so cute. I can't wait to see your leaf garland. Sounds fantastic!
I want a leaf garland, how did you wax it? It was a good time right. I think we will have an even better time rolling in with our families in tow. Ha ha can't Wait
Post a Comment