Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today I am Thankful for this cute little sucker...

It was his first parent teacher conference, and besides being proud of him for being such a smart little guy, I almost cried tears of pride.... dumb I know, but when I was having Maddie all I wanted was a nice kid, the kind of person who would give away their last piece of candy.... you know, well the teacher said that Canyon has been such a kind friend to another little boy, it has made him more comfortable in class etc, that he was so shy and now has Canyon to help him out... I was so proud like I said I was fighting back the tears.... that is what its all about right, making life easier for each other. I think it was also a little close to home for me because Hayden was on the other side of this story in Kindergarten and had a little boy who really helped him out. I love my little Canny Manners and I am sooo thankful he is part of our family!!

1 comment:

Carlye Momma said...

Awww...that made me pop a little tear. He is a cute little sucker! How stinkin sweet is he? I know my boys love him. How could you not though...he's hilarious!