Saturday, November 6, 2010

Today I am thankful for Good friends....


I am so thankful for Carlye and Cameron....Carlye is the best friend ever, I know that sounds like I am 14, but she is great!! She is so supportive she comes to all my dance performances, even traveling long distances. She is so fun to have around too, my girls fight over who gets to sit by her etc... (even dance friends and moms fight over who gets to sit by her!) She is also there when you need someone to talk to she would do anything for anybody. She is such a strong person and is the most kind hearted person I know.... Cam too is great he drove all the way to Farr West with us today to look at a car for Madz.... This is not his first car trip for us either. He also surprised us one day and fixed the swim deck on our boat. He is the nicest guy!! Thanks guys for always helping us out, for being great boating buddies etc etc.... WE love you both!

5 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

You guys are seriously the very best friends any one could ever ask for! Cam read this with me and that statement is from both of us. We are the ones that are blessed because we get to have you in our lives. I love everything about you! And I love that you let me tag along to all of the dance stuff. It's really my favorite. YOU are the best listener and always have the very best advise. I love how much fun we have together and I know I can speak for my whole family when I say just how much we love you back! So, thank you for making our day!

Howard Family said...

No your the best, no your the best. seriously girls you can just both be the best.

Christenson's said...

Oh Amber we are!

Natalie said...

We love that sweet Webb family!

Nicole said...

You are so sweet and that is a great post about carlye she is one amazing person and they are a cute family! I'm sure she feels the same way about you. Tiffany you really are a great person too. Always thinking of others can't mention all the times you have shown up on my doorstep with a baby gift or some clothes out of the blue! Totally appreciate you. And my girls love you and carlye to death in nursery and dance! Thanks!!!