We have from left to right.... Kris the best Parent ever, I am so sad her daughter has grown up and moved on, she has been my assistant each year at Stadium of Fire, she always runs from dance to dance at competitions to watch every dance Not only her daughters but all the dances, she hangs out after helps us clean up and goes out after with us to check out the look at judging sheets with us... She also got all the tickets for SYTYCD (this is where this picture was taken) I don't know what we will do without her!!
Next Is Audra and Kaylie two of my teachers, I am also so thankful for them, they are great they do such a great job and I love having them around. Audra has always given me advice on how to run things etc, Kaylie has just jumped right in as part of the team. She is very involved and seems very vested in all the girls! Behind me is Bailey and Makayla... some of my students and Makayla is Kris' daughter so she is always with us too, she is Maddie's friend and is also my student teacher I love having her around and miss seeing her everyday!! Then we have Carlita she is the best to have at any function of this nature!! Madz and Liv my two beautiful daughters... then Tanya and Jaimie two more of my teachers. I love the dependability of my teachers. Tanya probably thinks I don't care about her classes because I never come, but it is really because I know she does a great job and I never have to worry about her classes she does a great job! last but certainly not least is Jame a lame, I love her like my own sister!! She is kind of anyway she married my nephew who is kind of like my brother.... we call them the tweens and they like I have said before are like icing on the cake! She is totally there whenever I need her to sub to go to Disneyland etc etc, she really is interested in the girls and how they improve etc.... I really love all these ladies and am so grateful to have them in my life!




1 comment:
I thank the dude upstairs every day for you Tiff. Love your face!
Post a Comment