
Olivia and her KISS Band, don't they look awesome! These girls are so much fun! From left to right... Chloe, Halee, Liv and Megan.

This year with Halloween being on Sunday and living in Utah everyone went trick or treating on Saturday. We first went up to my parents neighborhood for a eat before yo treat, it was fun, when I was a kid the circle just above my parents house always had a big barrel out in the middle with a fire going, you made one stop, got all your candy in one stop and doughnuts or hot chocolate to boot! Amber and I have always wanted to do this in our circle... maybe one year!
Hayden finally decided to be Rod from "Hot Rod", He likes to keep me on my toes... the night before he had to dress up for school he sent me a text listing all the things he needed... we were putting his costume together super late that night. I wish I could say it was with a happy mother happily helping her cute teenage son instead of a yelling at my teenager because why couldn't he have decided this weeks ago when everyone else did... but that would be lying and far from the case... 
Love you anyway Haderbabes...

Tom and I took turns taking Canyon out this year.. he was more interested in keeping tabs on what decorations we needed to purchase to have for next year. He wanted me to ask people where they got there stuff... He is suddenly very into decorating and feels as though he as been slighted being in our family, we clearly do not have enough... he made Tom take him to drive through my sisters neighborhood a few weeks ago to see what kind of spider and spider web we needed to put on our front porch... and then we drove all over to find the spider... Tom was great and even though he said "I am not a freaking spider, I don't know the correct dimensions to making a web" his turned out great!

Maddie and her friends were the Mario gang... I didn't get a picture of them all, they were too busy making sure they got enough candy... they went out for almost 5 hours... Sammy O was Yoshie, Lexi Princess Daisy, Kendeyl Luigi... Maddie Mario and Winter Princess Peach... Baker and Jaimie went along too.....
Happy Halloween!!
2 comments:
I love all of your pictures!!!! You are a super Mom for making a costume in one night!!!!!! Olivia looked so great I loved her and all her friends:-) thanks for driving everyone up to see me;-) I love how much Canyon loves Halloween Decorations he is a kid after my own heart I love it!!! O and you and Tom looked fabulous. I can't wait until next year
I love the new family pic on your blog. although it isnt really new its new to your blog and so cute. Next year is the year we are doing it. lets just plan on it now it will be a fun circle tradition to start.
Post a Comment