
Every year for Autumn and Josh's birthday Autumn throws a Halloween party.... the last 2 years we have had it at the dance studio, which is nice to have a big open space etc... It is always so much fun, and makes Halloween even more exciting to see even the grown ups in costumes... Above, Liv and Canyon posing..... they always have a good time... especially Olivia... notice Hayden in the corner, laying down (as Super Grover) he does not always have a good time...

Tom and I as Buddy and Jovie... Tom is a good sport, this was my idea, and he was totally fine with the tights and spankies...


Canyon as a Combat Carl.... from Toy Story.

Me and Liv a love, notice the great food in the back ground.... We had a turkey dinner one of my favorites!

Corbin and Jaimie as Ice dancers.... "Fire and Ice" make sure and notice Corb from the back in the mirror quite the butt pose!
Andrew and Shawna as Barbie and Ken, they make the perfect Barbie and Ken.... Autumn actually sewed a lot of the costumes... She did such a great job...
Check out that tongue! I wanted my kids to all be the KISS band especially Liv because she was born with this Gene Simmons look.... she was the only one who would do it....

Have you seen the Hangover??? Need I say more with Joshie's costume..
Emme as a perfect little Alice...
Half the night is spent with our photo shoot... Josh's cute girls (and Annie) Hazel was a cute little puppy but got quickly turned into Carlos....Lila was Rapunzel.. Nat a witch and Scout Tinkerbell

Audrey's cute little family of Care Bears...Gabby is not sure what to think about her mom with the bear hat on!

Amber's family as the classic Halloween characters... except Winter friends have so much more say anymore don't they!

Hayden couldn't decide what to be.... so he pulled this out from the year before.

My parents as Pirates... my mom is usually a witch every year, but she thought with her new leg, or lack of she was more suited to be a pirate..... This is one of the first years my dad has been in a real costume.... Canyon wanted to know why he needed a mask when he has a mustache for real anyway.... My dad is usually a golfer or Cowboy, things he kind of is anyway...

Autumn and Miotch as Woody and Bo Peep... Thanks Autumn for putting this shin dig together.

Carlye's family, we have adopted her into the family!
Maddie as Mario, and Winter as Princess Peach... 
The night was full of fun, good food and games such as these... and my favorite people!!
5 comments:
Wow! Now I know where all the creativity comes from. How fun that the whole family dresses up. You guys all looked great.
I'm glad you posted pictures because I didn't get any that night. As always...we had a great time. Liv cracks me up. She has my vote for best costume.
Seriously, such a fun night! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. We love our "adoptive" family! I loved all of the costumes, and the dinner was fantastic! Corbin's "butt pose" is my fave I think by far!
Once again I missed a fabulous party. I was a spider one night and the Joker another. My batman grandkids seemed a little frightened of me. Anyway it looked like a great, fun ,happy, party. Touche for Kathryn being a pirate. Loves
Ha ha love the post. Its my favorite that as the years go by people are getting more and more into the halloween spirit. Love it! I love the thoughts that little canny man has. He is hilarious. Great party and i appreciate the enthusiasm from everyone!
Post a Comment