Today's question is what are your favorite Christmas programs?
From dance concerts to school recitals, there is always that one kid that stands out for one reason or another. Check out Canyon in his school program - and yes, he stands out!
Merry Christmas!




6 comments:
he is so stinking cute, He totally makes me laugh
That was amazing! At least your child will sit there and participate . . . none of my kids ever did. In fact, Brecin's was yesterday, he sat on my lap the whole time in the back of the room. I always look forward to the girls and their dance performance, only thing I wished was different this year . . . Caitlyn was only in one dance, the one with everyone. I didn't get to see her much, although we could see a lot of her cause her dang dress was so short! What was up with that!? LOL
Love the arm swings, and what about that plethora of green Christmas presents? You can never have too many of those. Aunt B
you need to send that in to AFV! Love the nose picking. What a cutie! I also like how he almost takes out the little girl with his elbow:)
He kills me. I have laughed about him for days. I love that the kids get to do these things together.
O my that is so so Funny I just Love that Kid he always makes me laugh!!!
Post a Comment