How Was your Christmas???

We had a great Christmas... I love how excited the kids get and how excited they get for each other... or to give their gifts. Canyon was really into giving his gifts he had picked...He loved wrapping them too. We let him just pick what he wanted which was kind of
fun... Maddie got a fry cooker from him, Liv pet shops and Hayden got
legos.... It was fun, not all kids get (especially that little) that it is almost more fun to give...

Here is Hayden with his favorite gifts... an
Ipod, an air gun and a video game of course!!

Here is
Madz, she asked for a Cotton Candy maker..... she loved it!!! (As you can see)
Each year she asks for really random gifts, people even start asking us what is on her list... this year she wanted an
English phone booth... Santa couldn't pull through with that one, she got a t-shirt with a phone booth, but he made up for it with the Cotton candy maker, it is a real industrial size machine......... and I think it fits in with her odd gift collection. Last year she got a bow and arrow, she's received crutches, a metal detector..... etc Its kind of fun!

Anyone craving cotton candy come by or give her a call, she loves to make it!!

Here is Olivia with her favorite gifts, she got
Rebecca the
American girl doll, a sewing machine and
Furbees.... I know they are 10 year old toys, but Maddie told her about them when they were talking about Zoo Zoo pets and she decided she really needed one.... after getting it, I think she is a little afraid of it. She asked me to come get it when she was going to sleep because it kind of freaked her out... I think she thinks it is a gremlin...

Here's little Canyon.... he so wanted all the characters from Toy Story and Hungry Hungry Hippos...His age is so fun!!

Here are
Madz and Liv with their American Girl dolls... Maddie got
Kaya which she has wanted for a really long time....

About an hour after everything was opened Tom told me and the girls there was one more present for us, it was wrapped in a huge box, and for all 3 of us so I thought it must be a chest to store our American girl doll stuff in.... (I have a small fetish if you didn't know).... anyway it was these t-shirts and tickets to Taylor Swift....!!!.... We were so
excited we absolutely love Taylor Swift
All in all we had a great Christmas we feel very blessed to have spent it with family....
"through the years we all will be together" right!!
I hope you all had a great Christmas too!
4 comments:
It wasn't too long ago that Luke discovered "T" swift. He thinks she is amazing, and couldn't get enough of her. Now of course he has one better....our Shilah! Anyway, have fun!
Super Jealous of the Taylor Swift Tickets!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
I wish I got Taylor swift tickets were you going to see her at?? Is she coming here??? I got a furbee one year the same one as livi and I loved it lol!!! Love the cotton candy machine!! Cotton candy is my FAVORITE!!! Looks like everyone got what they wanted.. I love Christmas thanks so much for our sleeping bags I can't wait to use them!!!
What a fun Christmas. I want to come to your house next year.
Post a Comment