Monday, December 21, 2009

The 8th day of Christmas

Today my question is do you still do Christmas Cards?? I love to get Christmas Cards especially ones with pictures.. Tom keeps telling me its a dieing notion... like the Newspaper... so each year I wait until now like 3 days before Christmas and then either don't send them, send them late or find some the next year stamped and labeled that I did not get sent out.... so here are my top picks for the picture this year... as you can see I'm in a dilemma with that too, not one picture that everyone is looking at the camera or not pulling some kind of weird face.....would you give up yet another year on sending out cards? Or ????/





8 comments:

Honk's Thoughts said...

Definately the red union suits, NO contest! It's a winner.

Kerry said...

I say send out the Christmas cards. I'm the same way usually. However this year I got them out early, with a picture and a LETTER! I will say that I don't get many in return and that bugs me. Why do I make the effort if others won't? LOL. Dilemma it is!

Shake-N-Bake said...

I haven't sent mine out yet and probably won't until after Christmas, but I WILL be sending them out! I say the picture of you all in your new jammies. Love that one, shows your family's fun personality. I received an emailed card this year . . . I was slightly disturbed. Yes, it is the "green" way, but that doesn't mean I like it. I don't mail my bills, hardly ever use checks,I do my recycling, so I can mail out cards. I keep the cards that are given to me each year. It is fun to look back at them and see how much everyone has changed. I am definitely for Christmas cards!

Carlye Momma said...

for SURE the red jammies...that is FANTASTIC!!! They're even better than I imagined! I LOVE that Maddie cried over them. Seriously...I'm that creepy friend that wants to be adopted into your family. I love how much fun you have together! Definitely do the cards. I do the same though...this year our cards will be pix of the kids and not the best ones either...oh well though. It's the thought right? I LOVE getting Christmas cards with pix on them!

Amanda said...

I vote for the red jammies! Who cares when you send them out. The fact is, you cared enough to send them. I love getting cards too. Christmas is a great time to catch up with family and friends that you don't see regularly!

Becky said...

Ummm, the first picture FOR SURE! I love it.

Howard Family said...

I say send them who cares when they get out as long as everyones name is on it right? ha ha. Why dont we send Happy New Year cards instead of christmas cards, just gives you that one more week, and finishes the year completely?

dan and audrey said...

remember how cute my Christmas card was last year!? oh wait that was this year for Valentines!!! better lat then never. and I also vote for the jammies pic!