Thursday, January 22, 2009

Up For a Challenge????

Ok so my cute cousin Meagan on her blog mentioned her gym (she lives in Cedar) is having a 100 miles by Feb 31st contest..... You have to walk, run, skip, swim whatever 100 miles by the end of February. I am totally all about it... anyone else in??? We could all go out to dinner, (or she is having anyone who does it over for cookies your all up for a road trip right) anyway anyone who wants in keep track of your miles and those who make it we will have a celebration night at the beginning of March! (Which Feb 31st would be about March 3rd). I need some kind of motivation OK

5 comments:

Shake-N-Bake said...

I am up for it. When do we start? Let's do it! What is up with the February 31st thing anyway?

Honk's Thoughts said...

Does walking in your mind count? Honk

Carlye Momma said...

Oh I'm soooo ON IT! Can I start today? WOO HOO! Thanks for giving me one more thing to motivate me. I've been dying here. LOVE YA PUNKIN!

Principal Sal said...

Ohh I am in! I will start counting my miles today! I think we should add up the miles we walk and go to NYC when we have walked that far!!! How are you these days? I have not seen you forever!

Autumn and Mitch said...

I will totally take the road trip to see meagy. I am down for the 100 miles and Mitch will love my motivation and join in. Sometimes I think he has too much energy.