Tonight Canyon and I were reading books, when he read me this one he said "Thats like Grandma feet" right? Grandma Kathryn's feet..... So it is..... Out of the mouth of Babes!!!
That is sweet and true. You have a nice little guy there. And a handful of troublemakers . . . shining a red pointer light at their dad on the stand at church. That was too funny!
i totally missed the red pointer thingy on Tom. Oh crap, that would have kept me awake!!! Next time could they be more obvious? That sounds really funny. Stac
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
4 comments:
That is sweet and true. You have a nice little guy there. And a handful of troublemakers . . . shining a red pointer light at their dad on the stand at church. That was too funny!
oh we LOOVE The Foot Book...my boys and I know it by heart we read it so much.
How stinkin cute is your little monkey? Seriously all of your kids just make me smile. Thanks for sharing! :-)
i totally missed the red pointer thingy on Tom. Oh crap, that would have kept me awake!!!
Next time could they be more obvious? That sounds really funny.
Stac
I didn't notice the light either. Must have been dealing with kiddos. Too funny. And I love little Canyon!
Post a Comment