Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why would they sell Napkins......


When you can get them for free??


A couple weeks ago (when we were in Florida actually), we were sitting in Arby's and Olivia asked Why would they sell Napkins in the bathroom when you can just get some out here for free??

I laughed so hard!! That is a great question why would you pay for something you could get for free!! Maddie and her friend were laughing pretty hard too, so we had to have a womanly talk Olivia and I.... she did not care for the great news about being a girl!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Well...the ones in the bathroom are so much more absorbent, that's why you have to pay for those.

Shake-N-Bake said...

Luckily it wasn't a bathroom that sold a contraceptive device. Imagine that conversation . . .

dan and audrey said...

ha! that is so funny... why are they called 'napkins' anyway?

Nicole said...

So cute. I loved it. That is one talk most girls may not care for much. By the way thanks for all you do Katie loves dance and though she is not the greatest she thinks you are pretty awesome too.

Honk's Thoughts said...

That reminds me of Kaitlyn's "chiina" talk. Somethings can't be matched.....aren't we all thankful for innocence and purity. We need to bring more of that back. HOnk

Natalie said...

She is such a funny kid. She can make me laugh even when she doesn't think she is being funny.

Rochelle said...

that is hilarious! I guess once they learn to read, it's harder to keep things secret!

Honk's Thoughts said...

I can't help but look at her picture everytime I get on your blog. It makes me laugh harder everytime. Love it, love it, love it! The Honkster

Shake-N-Bake said...

Umm . . . when are you going to update your blog?? Just thought I would bug you! Love ya!!

Nicole said...

I had to tell you YES I do love John Denver it is so good to know there are others out there that love him too. I have most of his music I think it was my dad he would play his songs on his guitar and sing them all the time growing up and I was hooked. Actually when Justin was a baby we found that This old Guitar by him would help calm him down and help him go back to sleep. I had a cd that had that song repeat like 15 times so I could play it for him. Funny. Yeah if you ever need one of his songs I probably have it. I love the list you have. That's awesome.