Do You ever come out in to your hallway at close to 1am to find this running down your hall?? Yes these pictures were taken around 1am one night back in December....
5 Reasons I believe Canyon is turning into a Vampire...
1. He stays up all night
2. He sleeps all day
3. He does have pretty pasty white skin (check for a little sparkle next time you see him in the sunlight)
4. Do you see him out in the sun really ever?
5. He does not want to get dressed EVER because he is tired Oh wait I think that is something else...?...?
Tonight he went to his very first sleepover, and I am up blogging instead of going to bed early without trying to fight him...... Oh but I miss his cute little face. I have never been home without him here at night.
Grandma Kaye & Grandpa Tom invited him to sleep over with some of his cousins. I wish I could have gotten pictures to post he was pretty excited. I hope they wore him out a little so he doesn't keep everyone up all night with these kind of shenanigans!
Good Luck! and Thanks for taking him....




6 comments:
um I might have been just a little scared! but how do you not laugh! are you still awake when this happens or is everyone in bed and batman is just out fighting crime in christensonville?
That is too funny! So do you get any sleep? I could send Brevin over to play in the mornings to wake him up. That is how I wake up Haidyn, she doesn't get mad at Brevin like she does with me. I have not had that problem except sometimes Haidyn does stay up a little late, like 10:30-ish. He sure is cute though!
He is way too cute! Watch out Edward for sure!
Too funny. Just the other day I was thinking that pasty Emme looked like a vampire. This was right after she gave me a kiss and bite my lip with her little razor teeth. She is also crazy strong. I have always played it off to being Autumns niece, but now you may have given me another theory. Anyway, Canyon also sees the future. Remember when he knew Augustus was coming for his birthday before anyone else did. I think we all know that wasn’t just a coincidence. Freaky stuff.
Oh he cracks me right up! Who wouldn't enjoy waking up in the middle of the night to that??? SERIOUSLY! THE CAPE??? PRICELESS!!!
It must be boys. Mason is a night owl too, but thankfully not to that extent! Good luck with that!! He is too cute, however!
Post a Comment