
The other night right after Christmas when my brother Troy was still in town, we wanted to go out to dinner just as adults. No one really had a babysitter, so Maddie said she would watch all of them for $2 a kid per hour. So as crazy as we are we left them all "7 alone" with her that is 7 kids 4 years old and younger. She really is amazing with kids!! We were all sitting at Chili's
reminiscing about funny things from our childhood, the
in laws thinking they had good "poor" stories, or good broken or embarrassing car stories but nothing compares to growing up "White" style.... anyway we all get this text from
Madz it is just this picture of all of them laying down. I love this first one because they are trying to pretend like they are sleeping. Look at cute little
Emme covering her eyes along with Owen.. Gus
gus has the
squinty look.

We laughed at how cute they all were together my parents enjoyed it as much as we all did 1/2 their
grand kids are in this picture. Thank you so much to Maddie we were able to stay longer having a great time all together knowing they were all taken care of/in good hands.

Here is cute little Annie Sue telling them all who knows what.... I think she was a little mad she was left out of the bath tub adventure.

Before she laid them all down she even put them all in the bath! (except Annie she said the water was too high for her...)
Their little faces are soo cute! We had to cut Owen out as to not show "too" much.

"Three men in a tub" plus a few.....
We had such a good night!!! Looks like the kids did too.
Maddie You ARE the best!
If John & Kate plus 8 ever need a babysitter they know who to call!
9 comments:
Just looking at the picture I realized looking from left to right they go in order.... Troys, mine, Josh's Ambers, Audrey's and then the extra's how funny.... if anyone gets what I am saying!
Maddie is the best babysitter my kids have ever had. There are even a couple I will NEVER have back in my house again, but Maddie is always welcome! I love that girl!!
I get what you are saying. That was a fun night we should do it again. Hopefully we all made it worth it for maddie to do it again.
No wonder she's never available when I call!
so so cute! i want copies of thes pictures! i love how sues has her own pillow and blanky and everyone else is sharing! we always share! right?
It looked like so much fun that I want her to babysit me! Maybe when I'm older and need a diaper change. By the way Tom and Tiff were the BEST babysitters my kids ever had! They still talk about it!
I want to eat them all up! I am jealous. I wish that my nieces and nephews and brothers and their wives were all closer so we could do fun things like you all do. I am also jealous of you and your sisters. I have always wondered what it would be like to have a sister to be best friends with!?!?!
You don't get much cuter than this. Maddie really is amazing. You have been saying it for years. :) I know my kids had a great time (like they always do over at Tiffy's). I love the bath tub pictures too. Wish Owen hadn't decided to over-expose himself so he could have been in the pictures too.:)
Oh my heck...HOW STINKIN CUTE!!! Those babies are DARLING! And little Canyon's face in the tubby...
Way to go MADI! I know who I'm calling next time I need someone! SHEESH! If she can handle seven...well it'll probably feel the same as taking care of all of mine!
I LOVE reminiscing about funny ghetto stories! They make me happy!
Post a Comment