I have been tagged to name at least 5 things that I am thankful for so here goes.....
1. My children I feel so blessed everyday to have been given 4 beautiful, smart, healthy children. We all work as a team together in cleaning, putting on parties, watching each other etc. I love them so very much. And really can you get any cuter?
2. Tom if everyone could have a Tom the world would be such a better place. He cooks and cleans and takes care of the children every bit as much as I do, he is like Olivia and loves with all of his heart! He hardly ever gets his "feathers ruffled" and he is the best gift giver I tell ya.
3. My family, I love my parents and my siblings and am so so very grateful they are all still here! We had quite a scare this year and it really puts things into perspective. so...
4. I am grateful Troy's life was spared this year I know of so many others who have lost their loves ones just recently in the same kind of accident and feel so lucky/blessed that we got to have more time with the ones we love.
5. My friends, I am so grateful for good friends some I have had for years and some new GREAT friends that my new calling has brought to me which is another thing I am thankful for my calling I love it!
6. My house and food and clothes to keep me and my family warm and safe. I wish it came with an automatic cleaning system, but I am indeed so grateful for the neighborhood I live it for my neighbors and for my house.
7. For cars that work and don't break down on us all the time. Growing up it seemed like that was an issue and I really could not deal with that. I know they are not dream cars but hey they work. Also for my boat that is just heaven to me to be out on the lake with family!! (that however reminds me a little more of cars I grew up with not always working so well!! I guess I traded my parents they have boats that work great)
8. My health and that of my immediate families, I am grateful everyday to not be living with constant pain or severe illness. I watch my mom suffer and it breaks my heart, my sister in law Blanca has had cancer as well and with those 2 it really reminds me how we take for granted our good health! Which I am too grateful that we still have Blanca around!
9. I forgot to mention all my nieces and nephews and Tom's family I love each of them and am so grateful for them as well. I did not really have cousins my age and love that my little ones are surrounded by their cousins and that they are their best friends!!
10. My job I know it is a ton of work and really without pay (money) but I love it I love all of the cute little faces I get to work with. I love giving them something to do that they love and a place to go and feel part of a team. I love watching them accomplish their goals and get so proud of them sometimes I cry. I am so very lucky to be able to do something I really love and get to meet so many great friends this way! It also gives me lots of time with my girls. I wanted a lot of kids and sometimes things just don't work how you planned but with my job I have over 200 kids that I truely love!!
Well I could go on and on I am so very blessed. I love this time of year it is my very favorite! I am off to Colorado today so this will have to be it. I am thankful for that as well the ability to go visit family whom I love!! Happy Thanksgiving (I will miss my family here especially on Friday have a good time girls I love you all!!
I tag you all to a turkey tag name at least 5 things you are thankful for!!
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




6 comments:
That's a great list! I hope you have a safe and fun trip to Colorado. Happy Thanksgiving!
Great job Tiff, I've been waiting to hear your Thankful List. It is gret to feel the hearts of those we love! Have a safe trip and give Blanca and Troy a BIG hug. Aunt B
Hey Tiff, email me your email address and I'll add you to my blog. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas! My email is bcchubs@yahoo.com.
Okay, what is up with the Darth Vader background? Has Tom been messing with your blog???
Uhh yes he has hopefully you will be on of the few who sees it like this......
Post a Comment