Some people say blogs are just for bragging, that really is not my intent, mine is to use as a scrapbook/journal, and these report cards are definitely worth scrapping about. Check out Maddie's, her accumulative is a 4.0 she has gotten it every quarter!! Also Check out Hayden's perfect report card (this is his first one) he has all A's all H's , 0 tardies and 0 absences & nice comments to boot!! Way to go kids I am so very proud of both of you!!
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




4 comments:
you get what you expect "right"? they are very smart kids! way to make an effort kids.
Nice save mama! Looks great! Your babies are amazing! You've really set the standard for everyone around!
This is so great. I am really impressed, but not surprised. All of your kids are so smart. Guess the apples don't fall far from the tree. :)
That is so Awesome I am so proud of them. That is so cool I hope they both keep on doing it.
Post a Comment