So Canyon the other day in the car said "Hey mom if you say excuse me when you fart or burp then it doesn't stink right?"........ "excuse me" I laughed and said who told you that and he said "Zarley" Zarley is good for that kind of information!
So I decided to keep adding to this blog for Canyon all the funny things he says or does since I do not keep a journal for him (sorry Canyon) anyway.....
11/7 Yesterday on the way to Preschool Canyon said "Hey mom so what High school did you go to?" like we were on a first date or something.... I told him Alta and he said "Ohhh High School Alta?,, hey guys (to Maggie and Lila) my mom went to High School Alta"......
11/7 Yesterday Canyon also got his school pictures back, When I showed them to him he just looked at them pointed to his teeth with a big content smile and said "clean" all happy and walked away.... He has a fetish with clean teeth. He told my friend Shelly that her teeth were yellow and that she had better brush them. A Little embarrassing... but hey it would be nice to have a child who I don't have to beg and force to brush their teeth!!
11/23 Yesterday when Canyon and I were singing "I love to see the Temple" he told me I sing it wrong, it is not a "Sacred Duty" it is a "Secret Beauty" When he gets married hopefully it will be there with a secret beauty.... and I will tell her this story....
11/23 Today at church Canyon had brought some dinosaurs to play with (thanks Crissy) and when I told him he needed to not play with them during the sacrament and that he needed to be thinking of Jesus he told me " I am.... I am thinking of Jesus playing Dinosaurs with me".... I laughed I guess that works!!
12/17 A few funny things Canyon has said lately..... The other day Josh & Audrey & I were at my moms because she just had an operation on her foot, anyway a lady from the ward came over to bring her lunch.... Josh did not know she was there and after I helped Canyon go the bathroom I sent him back out without clothes on so I could get him dressed..... Well Josh told him to say to Audrey "check out my bean bag" SO all the sudden we hear Canyons little voice yell "Audrey check out my bean bag" then you hear Audrey get mad at him to go get some clothes on. Josh and I were hiding in the kitchen because I had then informed him "there's a lady here" we were laughing so hard we could not breath you know that laugh when you are trying to stay quiet and tears are running down your face......
Another funny thing he said was.... Tom is in the bishopric, I know it probably doesn't seem like it with some of our posts but anyway he was falling a sleep and Canyon yells out..."hey we don't sleep at church" I said oh silly daddy and he said that is not silly that is naughty!
1/25/09- Today at church again we were talking about how we should be thinking about Jesus during the Sacrament... I asked Canyon what he was thinking about, he said "that he is the Manager" I said he was born in the manger? No he is THE manager.... he has told us this before, when I laughed and the girls asked why he said "well he is"....
Also at church the girls were using a red laser to flash on Tom as he was up on the stand.... he was so embarrassed they thought they were pretty funny!!
12/21/09
Just wanting to update a few funny things Canyon has said..... the other day he told me he has magic burgers..... He just rubs his two hands together and they disappear just like magic!!
Last night we were driving home, he said sometimes someones an idiot..... I had to have him repeat it a few times to figure what he was saying then I said ya sometimes some people are... then he paused for a minute and said sometimes someone is Hayden....
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




3 comments:
works like a charm!!!
I cant get over your kids. I guess that what happens when we havent seen each athere for years....
Those are so funny. I love the teeth, maybe he'll be a dentist?
Post a Comment