This week last year we were soaking up the sun on a Caribbean Cruise.... Oh to be able to go back in time. We had such a great time. We went with friends.... Shane & Kim Keppner & John & Tiffany Baker... Thanks for the invite guys we would have never done a cruise otherwise and I have so many fun/funny memories. So we will pretend like it was this year and blog about it so I won't forget!!
Here is Shane, Tom, a showgirl and John. The funny thing about this picture is that Kim got mad at Shane because "he was smiling bigger in this picture then he was in the picture of the two of them" Don't mind Tom and John snuggling right up to her... in fact where is John's other arm?? Just kidding sorry Kim I have to give you a hard time that was too funny!! The funniest thing happened a few days after this whole picture incident, we had gone up to the topless deck, we had been there a few other times and no one was ever really up there at least not topless, we just went up there because it was one of the only places with lounge chairs left. Well on one of the last days we went up there and their was a topless girl...... John, Tiffany, Tom and I arrived a few minutes before Kim & Shane and we noticed the girl right away.... well Tom and John faced themselves facing away from her, and Tiffany and I were just kind of to the side, we were totally discussing whether she had orignal parts or not.... well Shane and Kim came up and did not notice her, Tiffany and I were laughing like 6 year olds just giggling waiting for them to notice. Well Shane sets his chair so he is facing directly towards this girl and Kim the opposite way, so she is right in Shane's view, Tiffany and I are now laughing even harder with the whole picture thing we know Kim is not going to like this. Well he is looking straight ahead for a minute and then he notices his face was so classic!! So our little girly giggling is now loud laughter as Shane tries to explain how he was looking at them painting the top of the boat... Ya right we say and continue to laugh it was just so funny that he takes his chair and moves it to have a perfect shot of the topless girl. Well she rolls over so you can not see her anymore, Kim had her headphones on so she missed the laughter and the quick back peddaling Shane was doing!! I still think she may not know about this! We laughed for days about it.
John, Kim & Tom at Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman. This was such a beautiful place also. We almost didn't get to come here, our excursion had been cancelled due to weather, but I was not going back to the ship with out doing something!! I had gotten a little stir crazy luckily Shane found us a bus driver that would take us back to the ship later and we caught a boat out to this place. It was so neat swimming with all the sting rays. If you have never done it you have got to try it!!Days on the cruise, (if you were not stopping somewhere) were just like hanging out at a buffet all day. It was nice, ice cream and lemonade at any given moment. Nights they had shows, comedians and this dance group. They would put on little shows. Tiffany Baker was so fun to sit next to because she would just laugh and laugh at the dancers. Especially this Rogerish European guy in very short shorts at one point. Who kind of reminded you of how Napoleon dances. It was good times I tell ya!!
Me at Sting Ray City this little sting ray just wanted to snuggle up!! It kind of freaked me out at first, but then I thought it was really cool.
Tom at Sting ray city. He loves this kind of stuff... snorkeling, water, sea creatures etc. He was totally in Heaven!
All 6 of us at Dunns River Falls in Jamaica, we hiked up to and through this water fall. It was really pretty, I wish we could have walked through it on our own, so you could see more of it instead of peoples bums in front of you.This whole trip was amazing we had such a good time with good friends. We should all go again. We swam, read books, played cards, played trivia type games which by the way Shane is the master!! Ate lots. (I think everyone but Kim probably gained a little weight) laughed and laughed at lots of dumb things. Like the dancers, like stuff out in the hall John is not taking credit for!! (inside joke), Tom explaining why the stop lights in Florida are sideways, We played some jokes, shopped, saw amazing places. It was the best!!! So like I said I wish I could go back just one year (today) GOOD TIMES




6 comments:
Oh how I, we, miss that time!! That is honestly the most fun I have ever had in my life! John and I read through this together and laughed so hard! I am so glad you did this post! I can't believe it has been a year. Thank you for not mentioning everything! Some things must be kept secret. We need to do another cruise/trip again! John wants to see some more topless women and showgirls . . . where was his other arm?
First, I just have to meet "shake-n-bake". did you meet him one taledega night? Secondly, I can't believe how many places you have been...Jamaica, and not to mention Lake Winamasockie, Bob.
Honkster
This is so aweome. I found you I hope you don't mind. Yeah! I totally want to go to Hawaii or on a cruise for our 10 year in a few years. Love the pics they are great!
You make me laugh. That is all.
What? No peeing of the pants Carlye? That is my favorite part, to read your comments! Seriously girl, how wet is that chair you are sitting on? That can't be all! I love your comments!
So the dimple butt made me laugh out loud. It just jumps out at you when your scroll down the page.
Post a Comment