Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Dr. McDreamy (Josh) & Dr. Natalie... with Lila Thing 2 and Emme the lady bug.
Grandma Kathryn as her traditional witch.....She falls asleep everywhere all the time so this is the picture you get!!


Shawna & Andrew as Olive Oil and Popeye

2 little bugs.... Emme & Annika. We all tried for at least 10 minutes to get their picture together, they would crawl off, or Annie would take off her hat and Emme would try to put it back on. It was cute!!

Audrey & Dan the Bee keepers w/ Annie Sues the bumble bee

The Mad Hatter/Miotch and Autumn as Alice..... Mike wanted in on the Picture


Livie as Tinkerbell, Zarley as Cinderella, Owen as Spiderman, and Lila and Canyon as Thing 1 and Thing 2

Thing 2 and Thing 1 aren't they cute!!! They were so cute together, at Preschool they got to go out on the sidewalk and wave to all the cars passing by... people thought they were twins. They both loved getting their hair painted blue. Canyon would go look in the mirror and then come back and tell me if their was still "yellow hair"


Jaimie & Corbin as Juno and Pauly Bleaker... sorry its sideways I do now know how to switch it, and forgot, but do not know how to edit....

This is Canyon on Halloween night he started out so grumpy!! After going for a bit though he chippered right up!!

Maddie a 50's girl, Olivia Tinkerbell, Hayden as Napolean Dynamite (way to fitting of a personality for Hayden) and Canyon as Thing 1



Here is Tom as Obama the terrorist.... and Maddie. I guess I should have posted this before the election when it was funny!! Now that he is the commander in chief I guess he deserves our support. I do have to say I am frightened a little for where our Country could be headed I hear the words "Socialism" etc and really get scared. However I hate when the democrats sit and bash the president. I feel that it makes our country weak. It shows us as divided it really bugs me when celebrities go to other countries and bash the president. So with the jokes on Obama out of the way and me voicing a little concern he now has my support. I do hope that he will lead our country to better grounds!! By the way though I have never had more respect then I did for John McCain last night when he gave his concession speech. It is the best I have ever heard, he had dignity, he said what a great day it was in our Country to elect the first black man and how far we have come in such a short time. He encouraged all to ge behind Obama and support him. Much better then crying and asking for a recount like we have had in the past!

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

WOW! WELL SAID MY DEAR! MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY!!!

Cute pictures p.s. Your fam is so cute!!!

Honk's Thoughts said...

I love your blog Tif! so glad you spend so much time on it, and I am way impressed by your ability to download pics, sideways or not. I spend hours going through the wrong process and eventually something magical happens and I find the pic downloaded. I am way amazed at myself!
Your fam looked so cute in costume and once again, "No invitation???" Auntie B

Howard Family said...

auntie b. I believe your blog has pictures from a halloween party that we arent invited to ???