I have never been tagged before...... but here goes (Thanks Audra)
8 T.V. shows I love to watch
Survivor
The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
Cold Case
America's Best Dance Crew
The Family Feud
Everybody Loves Raymond
CSI All of them
8 of my favorite Restaurants
Chilies (My very Favorite)
Training Table
Iceberg
Ruth's Diner
Mac Cools
In-n-Out Burger
Olive Garden
El torito
8 Things that happened Yesterday
I went to church.
I had a nap.
I waisted tons of time on blogs
I watched The Office
I went to Josh's Birthday party
I had my eyebrows waxed. Thanks Audrey way to bring it to the party.
I talked dance business with my bff
I did a few loads of laundry
8 Things I am looking forward to....
Thanksgiving... my favorite meal
Christmas..... my favorite time of the year
Some time off??..
A vacation with Tom and the kids
Competition Season.... crazy I know but I love it.
Retirement (not really I don't want to get old)
I don't know....tomorrow
Watching the new episode of the Office
8 Things on my wish list
A house on a lake to "summer" at
My parents to not be having such a hard time
My brothers eye to go completely back to normal and working 100%
A vacation in Hawaii or somewhere tropical
For our Country to be ok.... Not have Obama elected as the new president
To always have a clean house.
My children to always be safe and happy.
To lose 10 pounds and be more fit.
8 people I am tagging
Audrey
Autumn
Becky C
Carlye
Becky D
Megatron
Stacy
anyone who reads my blog I don't know of anyone else who does....
S.O. Winter Area Games
12 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment