
Here is our Family dressed up for Halloween 2008 minus me.... I had 3 different costumes this year none very good, I always just pull out whatever we have and throw something together. I was a witch, Wendy and a purple princess (for dance)..... Tom Obama
Husein, Canyon Thing 1 Olivia Tinkerbell, Maddie a 50's girl Hayden as
Napoleon Dynamite. He fits just too well!

This was at our Ward Trunk or Treat, Olivia, Canyon Maggie
Reier & Hannah
Wilkey
Autumns Birthday is October 26
th and (Josh's is the 29
th) So we had a costume/birthday party, that Autumn put on.... She made her and Mitch's costumes she did a great job!

Amber with Xavier as a cute little penguin

Check that out he is not even trying to have the
Napoleon face he just comes by it very naturally!!
Zarley, she wanted me to keep taking her picture, or be in all the pictures with everyone else so here you go.... I think that is pizza....

Winter and Maddie as boy Indians...???? That is supposed to be a loin cloth not
pubie doo's. Maddie had a hard year figuring out what to be, she ended up really cute in her 50's girl costume, she got it the day before Halloween I wish she had worn it for the whole season especially in looking at this photo.... but what do you do when your a teenager your mind changes, things aren't good enough or your friends change their mind and kind of leave you hanging!! "right"

Me as Wendy w/
tink
Autumn even had party games to play at her party..... pin the eyes on the pumpkin. The kids thought it was such a great party!! Thanks Autumn for putting it together. Happy Birthday too.
5 comments:
I totally thought that picture of Maddie and Winter was hilarious. Good thing you clarified what that was supposed to be because I thought it was the other thing! Too funny.
-Audra
I love ALL the costumes! I am very impressed with your whole fam! Even the scary indian boys . . . (pubie doos?). I might have even peed a little like Carlye, I laughed so hard.
P.S. John and I have decided that Tom looks like Owen Wilson in your engagement picture!
PUBIE DOOS??? LOL! I PEE!
hahaha! I just read Shake-n-bake's comment! that's so rad! Is that Tiff Baker?
I love the pics great Halloween costumes.
Post a Comment