Sunday, October 5, 2008

Olivia is taking the plunge.....

I can't believe Olivia is turning 8 this week, time goes by just too fast!! I love President Monson's talk today on cherishing every little moment with your kids because way too soon you will miss them. This is how I feel on a daily basis I have always wanted to be a mom and it is flying by. I wish I could just freeze them how they are and spend eternity this way!!! This is one of my favorite pictures in the whole world. I love just the sky the diving board and my Olivia ready to jump off the high dive!! I think it is because it is a great picture but mostly because it is so fitting for Olivia she is so brave and so intense and has such a passion for life!

Here is her Baptism invitation she looks so cute!! She was so funny, we could not get her to be serious and just smile normal. She spends way too much time around the dance world and wanted to perform with facials and all!!







6 comments:

dan and audrey said...

yay for Olivia! and yay for blogging.. I am so excited to have yet another blog to stalk! love all ypur faces! (:

dan and audrey said...

i meant YOUR

Natalie said...

I am so glad you have a blog. I love this picture and you are right it is a perfect fit for Olivia. Although my favorite picture of her is at Lake Powell when she is at the top of the slide with her goggles on. I laugh everytime I think about it.

Christenson's said...

That is right Natalie I forgot about that picture I will find it and post it later!!

Autumn and Mitch said...

Thats so funny because that is the same picture I thought about when I saw this blog. I have that same picture of olivia if you need it. I love my livalova.

Becky said...

Her announcement turned out so cute. Those pictures are precious! What an adorable girl.