Sunday, October 19, 2008

"What is that Noise?"

Just a funny thing Canyon said...... So this weekend I was gone to my Grandparents cabin with all the girls and Tom was out of town for work so Canyon slept over with Grandma Kaye and Grandpa Tom, he was sleeping in between them (super nice grandparents right!!!) he sat up looked at both of them and said "WHAT Is That Noise?" So they were both snoring and he wanted to know what the ruckus was!! Kaye told him that they snore and that if he wanted to sleep with them he would have to deal.... So he said ok. He was just curious!!! I hope I got the story right I heard it from Canyon and Kaye. I thought it was funny he told me that their bed was too noisy and I asked him why and he tried to imitate the noise. I wish I could post a video of him doing it. He closes his eyes and tries to do this snoring blowing thing super funny!!

No comments: