Friday, October 10, 2008

Ya so I lied, walking to school with Olivia this morning I did NOT enjoy the "Crisp" air! I hate to be cold and desperately miss the summer weather. So many people "love" the fall give me your reasons.... help me out here we have a long way to go to summer temperatures again!

2 comments:

Autumn and Mitch said...

I agree I am not happy about the cold and to be honest with you it is supposed to snow this weekend which makes me very sad. However I love fall because its my birthday, plus fall time is beautiful. Maybe thats why the leaves change and are beautiful because Heavenly Father wanted to give us something during the transition from summer as a distraction.

Christenson's said...

Good point Auwat...... it is pretty and my birthday is actually the fall as well, it just seems more like Winter. Maybe next weekend up at the cabin I will walk in nature see the beautiful changing leaves (remember to dress warm) and will appreciate it more!! Can't wait "right"!!