
Olivia had a slumber party for her 8
th birthday...... She was planning this party spectacular for weeks. We had to cut out a few of her ideas it would have been the party of the century had we done everything she told her friends we were going to do!! I think she had a good time anyway. When Maddie turned 8 she had a slumber party and I made pajama pants for her and all her friends. Somehow Olivia remembered this and that is what she HAD to have..... which is fine I want to be fair, my life however has changed a bit since then and I don't have quite the free time. So we found Hannah Montana fabric of course, the girls went on a treasure hunt to find the pants, and shirts they could paint. (Thanks to Maddie & Hayden for putting this together). They painted shirts, and decorated cookies. She got tons of really fun stuff. Thank you to all of her friends!!

Here is Olivia, Abby
Oborn & Megan or Madison
Sansom (I can't tell in the picture which one) This is where they started out for the night, all lined up in the living room, I came down around 4:00am and found some like below under the table one in the kitchen (on the hard wood floor go figure) and 2 STILL AWAKE!! Sorry to all you mothers I bet you had really sweet daughters that next afternoon.



Canyon thought decorating cookies was great, especially because they were pumpkins!

Here is the majority of the party... starting left sitting up... Daisy, Abby, Calli, Megan, Emalee & Hannah... laying down.....
Halee,
Haidyn,
Tristyn and Olivia.... Canyon sitting up in the front, in his decorated shirt he was really into this
girly party!!

Don't you love the bunny fingers why is that so funny, I still have not figured that out, but kids love to do it!! Front left to right.... Calli, Abby, Emalee, back Olivia,
Halee, & Megan

Megan,
Halee & Olivia
Good times, I have told myself I only have to do one slumber party for their birthday, so I only have one child left to have his YEAH!! As you get older you learn lots of things "right" one of those things is Birthday parties should not be longer than 2 hours!!!
Waah Waah right soon enough I will be sad that I don't have small children around to have slumber parties for!!! The memories for my kids are worth it all anyway!!!
4 comments:
Wait a minute, did my invitation get lost in the mail?????What about Becky? I'm very photogenic and I would have loved Hannah Montana PJ's. Maybe next year......
Oh Becky, she would have loved for you to come and to have matching pants she would have thought that was great, how about Mike too she really likes him as well. We will make sure to hand deliver your invitation next year so it will not get lost in the mail......
A: I LOVE that I can hear you narrating the journey through these pictures...and 2: CANYON IS SO STINKIN CUTE I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT!!! He's HILARIOUS! I love that he joined the girls in their slumbering...so CUTE!
That picture of all the girls in their sleeping bags is hilarious. I had to do a double take...I thought someone had dumped out a box of Barbies.
K, I hope my girls never see this post, I'm not sewing pjs for anyone. You get the mom of the year award for sure!
I edit my pictures on picnik.com
Post a Comment