Our family at the Armbrust Family Reunion...
Grandma Kaye and her sister Sharon @ the Armbrust family reunion. If you know Kaye you know she has this great laugh and you can tell in this picture this is what she is doing. That is why I picked this picture, her laugh is something I will always remember about her and I love it.Andrew and Shawna's wedding...... Here is Owen, Canyon, Lila and Gus. 1 representative from the 1st 4 of my parents children all born within 18 months. One of these kids is not like the other!!
Uncle Josh and Hayden, He loves to hug Hayden and tease him. Hayden acts like he doesn't like it but he loves it!!! "Good Game" Hayden. Josh would tap Hayden in the back and say that to him, Hayden just did not get it!!! He finally got it or just joined in and now we all get slapped in the back at least 3x a day with the same "Good Game announcement". Thanks Josh!!! We do love Uncie Josh though if you need a good laugh he is the guy to have around. Or if you need a good concert, he is the man. (remember we have no singing ability in our family so it is a good show) especially Lake Powell nights!!


The Bride and groom aren't they cute. What a good looking couple.
September also brought us a sad day...... we had to say goodbye to Augustus..... We loved having him but like he said "I know you are going to be sad but I really need to be with my parents" Here is Troy (my brother) walking down the isle with his wife Blanca.... They are amazing!! In their short married life she has had breast cancer with a double mastectomy and he was in a serious car accident. Both leaving them not the same as before. The love they have for each other is very admirable. I look up to them so much!! When Troy was a teenager and we would fight or I would say something rude to him or if he was just teasing me he would say who do you know that is cooler than me? He would want me to really think of someone that could possibly be cooler, and I never could. He was right he was the coolest person I knew. It is still true today I don't know anyone "cooler". Corbin thinks it is funny that I think his dad is so great, but he really is!! I get teary eyed just thinking about how proud I was of him on this day. It was his Son's wedding day, he was still in the neck brace with his eye totally swollen and scars all over his face. Yet he did not flinch he walked with confidence greeted people he knew along with strangers. He has always been very good looking so I am sure this was very hard for him. I am not saying he is not good looking still I just bet it was kind of a hard day. I love my brothers if you couldn't tell. My sisters too we will save that for another blog!
The Bride and groom aren't they cute. What a good looking couple.
September also brought us a sad day...... we had to say goodbye to Augustus..... We loved having him but like he said "I know you are going to be sad but I really need to be with my parents" Here is Troy (my brother) walking down the isle with his wife Blanca.... They are amazing!! In their short married life she has had breast cancer with a double mastectomy and he was in a serious car accident. Both leaving them not the same as before. The love they have for each other is very admirable. I look up to them so much!! When Troy was a teenager and we would fight or I would say something rude to him or if he was just teasing me he would say who do you know that is cooler than me? He would want me to really think of someone that could possibly be cooler, and I never could. He was right he was the coolest person I knew. It is still true today I don't know anyone "cooler". Corbin thinks it is funny that I think his dad is so great, but he really is!! I get teary eyed just thinking about how proud I was of him on this day. It was his Son's wedding day, he was still in the neck brace with his eye totally swollen and scars all over his face. Yet he did not flinch he walked with confidence greeted people he knew along with strangers. He has always been very good looking so I am sure this was very hard for him. I am not saying he is not good looking still I just bet it was kind of a hard day. I love my brothers if you couldn't tell. My sisters too we will save that for another blog!

Here is Olivia in cousin Eddies motor home he took to the wedding. Ha ha did I say cousin Eddie I meant uncle Josh!!

Here is Canyon and Lila's first day of Preschool. Aren't they cute together, both Natalie I wish we had them both as twins!! Lila helps him with his back pack etc. We are hoping to get pictures of them every year on their first day of school together ending up with a cap and gown picture. I am so lucky my kids have close cousins! Speaking of which check out Zarley and Owen on Canyon's first day of school. They don't love the idea. Look at their cute little faces. This is the kind of stuff I get to see all the time. If you didn't live next door to your sister you would never get these moments in life!!







4 comments:
Some of these pictures are hilarious. I love Canyons cheesy grin. The thing that amazed me so much about my brother Troy was how happy he seemed. In the midst of his tragedy he manages to make the whole day special and just about Andrew. I too look up to him so much but I feel cheated out of knowing him as a brother. Although I wouldn't trade my growing up experience with his boys as my brothers.
Hey cousin!! I was so excited when my mom told me about your blog. Your kids are getting so big and adorable. And their hair...oh their hair!!! Too cute. Hopefully I will come up north soon and call all the girls for a get together. Hope all is well. And p.s. I am with you- I hate the cold! Bring back the sun!
I'm totally stealing the 13 year old picture idea. I LOVE it!
I can't look at the first day of school pictures without laughing an actual out loud laugh. They are such good kids. I just love thier little faces. Cute little suckers!
Post a Comment