Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Blog.....


So I am finally going to try and do this blog thing. My friend Becky told me you can have them printed into books, so instead of feeling guilty that I don't keep up on scrapbooks (I am only 10 years behind) or journals, (and my other friend Audra told me it only takes her about 10 minutes a week to update her blog) We will try to keep track of what happens in our family this way. So if it is sometimes boring, sometimes cheesy and once in awhile funny that's ok it will hopefully end up in a book at the end of each year and I will have a journal of our family life. Which is sometimes funny, sometimes boring, sometimes cheesy and sometimes hard.... but I love it and wouldn't trade any minute. I am going to try to do a "Walk down Memory Lane" section each week to try and add some fun memories of ours into a "book" so as not to be forgotten.

3 comments:

Carlye Momma said...

OH YAY! I LOVE IT! This is EXACTLY why I do it...scrapbooking is fun but it never happens for me...I have a journal but for some reason typing is much more fun for me...anywho...LOVE YA! It's darling my dear!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of BLOGGING!! It will be so fun keeping up with the Christensons! I thought you would like that video of Mason dancing! It cracks me up everytime I watch it!

Becky said...

Boring, cheesy AND funny? Way to multi-task! LOVE the blog!