
This week leaves me very grateful that January is over and we have a brand new month with a brand new start a head of us.... January was crazy to say the least and the last day left us with our fate in the hands of a stranger. Thankfully Heavenly Father has yet again shown us his tender mercies and yet another of our prayers were answered!! We can now move forward with a lot more peace in our hearts and minds!

The little ones are off track this week, they actually started off last week, and they made a list of things they wanted to do... one was Valentines crafts, like I have said before Canyon gets very disappointed in our holiday decor so we needed to spice things up a bit around here throw around a little more pink and reds.... so copying an idea off one of my favorite blogs I stalk, we tried the crayon melting wax paper thing... starting with crayons.... peeling them down to thier "birthday suits" quoting right from the blog....

Then shaving them and dividing them up by color.... this was hard work I must say and I was left without the little ones help.... when all was done and we were ready to melt away they returned and we made these .....

loverly hearts!!

Not quite as good as what we were hoping for, but we were able to check at least one more thing off their list!

... and so is our start into the lovely month of February!
2 comments:
How stinking cute is that??? You're such a fun mom! My poor kids had a rough time off track. There's always next time right?
Just want you to know that you are always in my prayers, and it goes without saying that I love your cute little fam a whole heck of a lot. So, here's to February...and to fun times and blue skies ahead!
Way to go! I love my crayon hearts:) I've had mine since Tim was 3 or something. They are a pain to make but so worth it. Hang in there. Love ya!
Post a Comment