Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 3.... January 17th thru the 23rd

This week was a little crazy to say the least.... on Tuesday afternoon the dance studio got run over by a car as put by Lexi.... Thank heavens no one was hurt, and buildings can be repaired. I actually was not even bothered by the whole thing..... I guess I should have been, but all I could think about as they told me the building was unsafe, was that I was going to have the night off! Yea for me! After making a ton of phone calls to cancel classes, Tom and I went to the movies....I never have time for that on a weekday! I was excited to have a few days off, but unfortunately I spent the entire day Wed making phone calls and explaining the whole thing a million times. Thursday I finally got costumes ordered and by that afternoon amazingly we were back in the studio with this make shift wall keeping us all safe.
I was grateful for how quickly they got things complete so we would not be out of business. I was also grateful that no one was hurt, and that I had at least a few hours off...

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That is just crazy! I'm glad it's getting put back together quickly!

Shannan Martin said...

Good gracious! That IS what I call a crazy week!

Thank you so much for the poem. I loved it! I so hope that I am a girl who can leave the choice with Him. :)