Love it, I guess these things are good for me to read before I have kids to regret not enjoying the ordinary day. How neat is this? I love it, I now have two books to read.
Man, I don't handle change well. This clip just reconfirms that for me. Sometimes I think this whole parenting thing would be so much easier if I didn't love my kids so much!
I'm not sure what is up with you but this has got to stop.... This stuff makes me tear up, I guess the "mom I'm tired (code for hold me) is going to have to stop bugging me, and I am going to have to remember to enjoy it!
We are about 6 shades of crazy.... and we love it that way! Tom and I (Tiffany) have been married for 16 years, I know it sounds like a long time, but it sure doesn't seem like it. Unless you are looking at the extra pounds, or hair changes/lack of....
We have 4 beautiful children. Maddie is 14, Hayden is 13, Olivia is 8 and Canyon is 4. I run a dance studio yet try to pretend I am a stay at home mom! Those 2 things together keep me far busier then I can sometimes handle!! Yet I love every minute of it and wouldn't change a thing!
4 comments:
Love it, I guess these things are good for me to read before I have kids to regret not enjoying the ordinary day. How neat is this? I love it, I now have two books to read.
Man, I don't handle change well. This clip just reconfirms that for me. Sometimes I think this whole parenting thing would be so much easier if I didn't love my kids so much!
I'm not sure what is up with you but this has got to stop.... This stuff makes me tear up, I guess the "mom I'm tired (code for hold me) is going to have to stop bugging me, and I am going to have to remember to enjoy it!
Oh, Tiffany! This is beautiful. Thanks for the reminder.. it's so easy to just let all those moments pass by.
Post a Comment