Thursday, February 10, 2011

Do you know this cute girl??

If you do, then I'm sure you love her!! I'm sure you must have an idea of how wonderful, kind, sweet, funny, crazy & intense she is right?? This child of mine was worth every bit of the wait... let me just tell you a small tid bit of why I love this child so dang much!!! She wakes her self up extra early in the morning she gets herself all ready for school and then comes in to wake me up to do her hair.... well recently she has been also getting her brother up and all ready for school so that I just have to get up and comb their hair it gives me more sleep, less stress and all without even being asked.... Well yesterday after one of these glorious mornings of mine, I drop the kids off at school and as I watch them walking in I notice her shoes look a little differently.... she is walking a little different.....
can you see how she is wearing these beloved cowboy boots... Ya that is right her heel is way up on her boots because her feet do not fit into them..... what kind of mother am I??? She wears these babes almost every day..... better question what kind of daughter is she??? She has not complained they do not fit, she has not asked for new boots she has not mentioned it. She has just worn them like no big deal..... I asked her after school if her boots fit her and she said no they don't it's probably time for some new ones.... Do you think?!
Oh she is the best sister ever to this little guy! She is the best daughter to this mother... and I love her to pieces I think even enough to buy her a new pair of boots!!! Check the post below.... (on Olivia 5 minutes ago...)

6 comments:

Becky said...

Yes! I know her and I love her! This story about the boots doesn't surprise me. And what a good daughter to be so helpful to you! You are very lucky to have her.

Carlye Momma said...

She IS pretty dang incredible young lady! She is a blessing to everyone she comes in contact with. Like a little blast of sunshine right? Now can you copy her and send her on over to my house in the morning? I could really use some motivation for my little guys.

Howard Family said...

well that made me get all teary eyed. cute little livalove...

Kristin said...

Haha, I noticed a funny walk in those boots. I just assumed she didn't put them all the way on! To cute!!

andrewandshawnawhite said...

Ha ha She is such a cute girl how could you not love Livi she is seriously the most loving and nicest girl I know!!! I love her so much and I love the boots she is just training her feet/legs for when she wears high heels:->

Autumn and Mitch said...

Such a cute post. I love little liva lova. She is the cutest little thing, with all the love in her heart enough for the whole world. She really is the sweetest kid, which is funny because I would have thought that she would be a grump considering all the crusties she gave as a small baby. I can't beleive this little one is already 10 and such a good individual. She as with your other kids has such good character, like they say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Your girls get their amazingness from you Tiffany. As I see it I was your Canyon and you did this and more for mom.