Monday, December 20, 2010

Where are you Christmas?


This year I feel like Cindy Lou Who... all "kerbabbled"... thinking its all a bit "superfluous... and wondering "where are you Christmas? Why can't I find you! I don't know why I started the season out better then ever.... notice the two blogs below... New fun traditions! For some reason however I am having a hard time feeling the Christmas Spirit this year... I think it might be because I have been so insanely busy and haven't had time to stop and soak it in, or just read stories with my kids, or bake etc..... I was so excited for Christmas stories etc at Church yesterday too, and nothing what is up with that. I was hoping for a boost to my Christmas spirit... I guess I need to find it on my own.... how did Cindy Lou Who resolve this anyone know??

No comments: