Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Oh Christmas Tree, how fun it was to find you!
Even when some of us got stuck in the snow...
and especially forging new paths thigh high.....


but mostly spending the afternoon with these fine folks!

This year we went up to the mountains with my family to cut down our own tree.

We had so much fun... the snow was so deep and it just kept snowing.. it was very picturesque!


Hayden just playing in the snow!











This was such a fun thing to do as a family.. We loved being out in the snow Our poor little tree though, I think is worse then the Charlie Brown tree, but we're keeping him even though his main trunk is about as big as my finger and he refuses to hold up any ornaments for us.... I will post a picture of him before the season is over. I hope this becomes a new family tradition, we just need to find some bigger/stronger trees.

1 comment:

Howard Family said...

Love your post really cute! It was super fun I really liked it a lot and although our tree is lacking in the strength department we are keeping it to it has character. We will just have to scope out better areas before the snowfall next yr. lucky for us our girls weekend is up the same way it will be a perfect time for scoping out the best areas... I have also heard that down south has good trees we could always do a drive to manti then mike can get his fresh turkey